Mother nature has taken its toll on the Northeast and left many without power. This disastrous storm reminds us of the simple things in life that matter that matter the most like friends, family and having food and shelter on a daily basis.
Tonight, sit back and enjoy a nice warm fire, either in your home or host a campfire outside. While doing so, you can take a step back to a time when times were slower and more simple. Enjoy freshly popped popcorn from Jacob Bromwell’s Original Popcorn Popper or Healthy Popcorn Popper.
- 3.5 quart capacity lets you evenly pops popcorn over an open fire, as well as a stove top (gas, wood, or electric).
- Jacob Bromwell special black non-stick coating is FDA and EPA approved and made without PTFE, otherwise known as Teflon.
- Lightweight, non-electric, and easy to store.
- Wood handle promises to keep your hands cool.
- Dimensions: 5 x 8 x 24 9/16 (in inches)
- Backed by 100% Lifetime Guarantee
These popcorn poppers are Made in America and can be found online at http://www.jacobbromwell.com.
James Bromwell was established in 1819 as a wire-weaving goods business and was one of America’s early manufacturing pioneers.For nearly two centuries the company continues the following traditions:
- Oldest housewares company in North America
- 34th oldest continuously owned and operated company in the United States
- Oldest manufacturer of tin and stainless steel products in the United States
- Designs, manufacturing process, and materials remain virtually unchanged since 1819
- All products are non-electric and Made in the USA
For more information visit www.jacobbromwell.com.